Sirman Bone Saws , model SO 3100 Inox :
- AISI 304 stainless steel body.
- Interlocking scrap pan accessible from the outside.
- Easily removable door to facilitate cleaning.
- Calibrated pulleys made of polished aluminium.
- Sealed bearings on upper pulley.
- Powerful asynchronous and ventilated motors protected by lip seals.
- Controls (24 V) with safety micro-switch on door and pan, redundancy control unit and motor brake (CE).
- Upper pulley with quick-release mechanism to facilitate cleaning and blade change.
- Easily removable and replaceable scrapers.
- Powerful 6- and 8-pole motors generate considerable force with limited power input.
- Single-phase motors with standard thermal protection.
- Washable with water jet (no high pressure).
- IP 67 stainless steel controls.
- Equipped with 16 mm tempered blades for cutting bones, frozen foods and fresh foods.
- Sliding carriage.
- High-speed motors designed for cutting frozen foods.